Eczema-Ltd III is a eczema rash treatment
Eczema-Ltd III is a Eczema Rash Treatment for Contact, Dyshidrotic, Seborrheic, Atopic, Discoid, Seborrheic, Herpeticum, Craquele, Stasis, Infantile, foot, and hand rashes Eczema-Ltd III is our third edition of our All-Natural Eczema Rash Treatment which will greatly improve your eczema rash symptoms within 2 to 3 weeks and solve your Dyshidrotic, Seborrheic, Atopic, Infantile, Foot, and Hand Rash Symptoms. Eczema-Ltd III is the only eczema rash treatment product company that takes the time to learn your specific eczema symptoms and then tailors your treatment instructions to meet the type of skin, age, climate, exercise, sun and weather exposure and any other information of past medication or question that you detail on your Order Form. "The only thing you can lose is your eczema" as our refund policy is wonderful with our 120 day refund within 120 days of use for any reason or no reason:.
Often the carrier base for eczema medications causes further irritation to the skin without results. With this in mind, we at Eczema-Ltd spent time researching to find a more effective method of delivering the medicinal properties of minerals to the skin in a safe, soothing blend that would not further irritate the skin. The solution is a group of healing minerals compressed under pressure to form a solid form. This form has been described as a disk, block, stone and soap-like object. Eczema-Ltd is not only unique in its delivery system, it is unique in that is also works to calm, soothe and protect the skin while delivering these healing minerals to the surface of the skin in such a way that they can be readily absorbed into the skin at the location where they are needed to provide a speedier method of healing.
The minerals in Eczema-Ltd are also within our bodies include the finest medicinal grade sodium chloride, sulfur, copper oxide, iron oxide, zinc oxide, cornstarch and for a ease in application, polyethylene glycol used throughout medicine as a soothing protectant. Polyethylene glycol is also used to coat pills to make them easier to swallow. Each of these minerals was specifically chosen based on their time-proven historical use in healing and treating the skin.
Compare your past Eczema Treatment with Eczema-Ltd III
- Eczema-Ltd III is invisible on the skin and dries in 5 seconds and does not discolor clothing or hair, is not a messy cream, and has no smell.
- Eczema-Ltd III has no side effects except to make the eczema patient happy with the improvement in the beauty of natural skin. Our product has been sold for eczema worldwide since 2002. Bass & Boney, Inc. has been in business since 1983.
- U.S. Customers Only: Reasonable pricing of $98.00 or $0.27 per day including processing with delivery to your home or office in 2-3 days in the U.S. International Customers Only: pricing still reasonably at $130.00 which includes Federal Express Shipping and will normally arrive within 2-3 days in most countries.
- Eczema-Ltd III has a 120 day unconditional 100% refund.
- People trust us because of our 9 year past history of eczema patients seeing an improvement in the appearance of their skin. Eczema-Ltd III has a Better Business Bureau rating of A+ with satisfied eczema patients.
- Eczema-Ltd III has medical patents throughout the world.
- Eczema-Ltd III patients are impressed with the improvement in the appearance of their skin, but if you ever need help or have a question, just complete the Progress Follow-Up at the lower section of the Site Directory.
- Eczema-Ltd III is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Eczema-Ltd III was invented by a team of Eczema Researchers with 40 years of collective eczema treatment research led by a Johns Hopkins MD (picture to the right) with continuing training at Harvard Medical Center - Beth Israel-Deaconess & Massachusetts General, and the University of Pennsylvania at Philadelphia. We have discovered and confirmed eczema research facts of . Eczema's Cause / Etiology and "Cure".
What does Eczema-Ltd III accomplishes for adult patients, infants, and children:
Eczema treatment research for infants, children & adults by a Johns Hopkins MD. Eczema patients gain confidence in skin appearance. Eczema-Ltd III is safe to use by infants, children or adults of any age. There are no side effects and Eczema-Ltd III is safe during pregnancy or nursing of infants.
Eczema-Ltd III is for sensitive eczema skin. During the past 10 years, 98% of Eczema-Ltd III patients confirm that they are very pleased with their improvement of the appearance of their facial skin, knees, elbows, feet or any other eczema irritated skin area within days. The beneficial improvement in your eczema continues while being soothed with less itching rashes and other symptoms.
Eczema-Ltd III received its name by being our third generation to meet the needs of both children and adult patients. The ingredients within Eczema-Ltd III are 99.2% natural ingredients that are already within the human body. The ingredients are: iron oxide, zinc oxide, copper oxide, sodium chloride, cornstarch & polyethylene glycol (for a smooth gliding application to the skin), and sulfur. All of these essential natural minerals of the human body are needed for skin cell regeneration. There are no harsh, synthetic steroids, messy coal tars, nor oral medications. Eczema-Ltd III penetrates through the skin and dries in roughly 5 seconds and is always invisible on your skin, clothing, sheets and pillows.
Eczema-Ltd III was designed for eczema classifications of: Atopic Eczema, Juvenile Plantar Eczema, Baby Eczema, Light Sensitive Eczema, Contact Eczema, Eczema Herpeticum, Dyshidrotic Eczema Stasis-varicose Eczema Discoid Eczema, and Seborrheic Eczema.
Your past traditional treatments for eczema most likely included retinoids, steroids, and light therapy that usually aggravates, redden or thin the skin which can cause further sensitivity and discomfort to the skin. Eczema-Ltd III does not interact with any drugs, which allows you to continue taking any 'non-eczema' prescription medications, such a heart, thyroid, and cholesterol, etc. No other eczema product is needed with Eczema-Ltd III. Our objective is to simply do the opposite of most eczema treatments by leaving the sensitive skin intact which allows for natural healing.
We believe so firmly that you will be happy with Eczema-Ltd that we offer a warranty that you noticed above that no other company will match. If you are not happy with improvement in the appearance and condition of your skin, simply mail the unused portion of the product back to us, via regular mail, and we will refund your money the day of receipt.
Please contact us at Bass.and.Boney Pharmaceuticals.Inc@Mindspring.Com or us if you have a questions toll free at 1-877-942-2838 within the United States and Canada and from other countries by calling 1-919-942-7735.
Bass & Boney Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Forum One, Suite 202-5 1777 Fordham Blvd, Chapel Hill, NC 27514, (as shown in the picture below) which is within the Research Triangle Park area of Duke University, North Carolina State University, and the University of North Carolina. Research Triangle Park is the largest research center in the world and is known to research scientists as "Science Central".
Contained within our web site you will find valuable information to further assist you in improving your type of eczema without purchasing our Eczema-Ltd III. So the information will be also very helpful if you do purchase Eczema-Ltd III. Learning of the 'Cause/Etiology and Cure' of eczema will help you to understand the facts that will improve your eczema skin just by changing your 'Lifestyle' of food & drinks, clothing, contact with contaminates, etc. We at Bass & Boney, Inc. are constantly researching for methods of improving human life and longevity.
Bookmark this site by clicking on the "Favorites" (gold star at the top and second line on most computers).
Article of the Week:
Gravitational Eczema is defined as an itchy rash normally occurring on the lower legs although it can also affect the ankles, which become speckled, itchy and inflamed. Gravitational eczema occurs later in life, particularly in women. If you have poor circulation, have had a blood clot in your legs, have varicose veins or are overweight you are at risk of developing gravitational eczema. When you have poor circulation, the blood doesn't circulate as well through the veins to the heart. The resulting increase in pressure weakens the vein walls causing fluid to pool in the lower legs making the ankles to swell. Blood may then leak through the very small vessels in the legs, causing a dark red or brown patch under the skin. Over a period of time the skin becomes very thin and fragile on the lower legs and can easily break down, leading to an ulcer. In severe cases of gravitational eczema the affected skin may display weeping, crusted areas, which can enlarge quickly and become a varicose leg ulcer. The resulting leg ulcer is a small hole in the skin, which can deepen and widen and become very sore. Because of the nature of the wound it can easily become infected and can be difficult to heal especially in those with poor circulation. The affected area appears swollen, particularly after prolonged standing and during hot weather. Swelling is due to inflammation and edema in the lymph nodes.
Gravitational eczema also known as venous eczema and sometimes stasis eczema occurs when there is venous disease. Nummular dermatitis or discoid eczema are additional names used to describe gravitational eczema.
You can reduce swelling of gravitational eczema in the leg by:
- Avoid standing for long periods of time.
- Taking regular walks to improve or increase circulation and help reduce excess weight that may be affecting the condition.
- Elevate your feet when sitting: if your legs are swollen they need to be above your hips to drain effectively.
- Keep the foot of your bed elevated at night. .